Wednesday, October 17, 2012

French Birds!

The French country-side is devoid of internet.  Maybe that's a bit of an over-statement but after having become accustomed to the internet access here in the states, spending a week without checking my email, playing on facebook, or posting a blog was rough!  (insert slight sarcasm).  Anyway, After having promised my faithful blog readers to post pictures and blogs from the trip, I still haven't.  As I've mentioned in other posts, my birding was WAY less successful than I had hoped for.  Here's a few images from the trip all from Brittany region.  Most were in the country but a couple were coastal stops.

Common Martins

Eurasian Collared Dove

Some Turdus

Wood Pigeon

Herring Gulls

Black-headed Gull (I think)

Great Black-backed Gull

Green Finch

Robin

Common Buzzard (Buteo buteo)

Barn Swallow

Blackbird (equiv to our robin)


1 comment:

  1. Don't let expectations diminish the quality of your sightings.Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete