Friday, January 22, 2010

Playing

While I would like to buy a nice big expensive telephoto lens for my new camera... it's just not gonna happen. So, I went and bought about the least expensive new one I could find at Best Buy on a Thursday evening. Today, I had some time off in the afternoon and decided to see what I could do.

Ok I may have taken the easy route and started at Long Wharf with some more willing models.

Ring-billed Gulls lining up for their shot at fame.

Some cormorants where posing as well.

I headed inland and tried to get some snapshots of some little guys. Or maybe something a little bigger.

Turkey Vultures are not so pretty but still have a certain grace.

A Tufted Titmouse was a little shyer.

The Golden-crowned Kinglet was out in full fashion. To bad I ran out of light and patience I guess. Definitely found a place to try for some more photos though.

No comments:

Post a Comment